The Masonic Temple and ONE North Broad may be temporarily closed to the public, but team members are working every day to find new ways to connect with you!
There are many ways that you can engage with ONE North Broad while you’re at home, from our growing social media presence to our virtual office hours and blog posts. We are determined to make lemonade out of lemons!
Here are a few ways that you can stay up-to-date with what’s new at ONE during this unusual time, five days a week (though we may change our postings up a bit!). Our Sales & Events team is working closely with all clients and looking forward to hosting all Special Events again in the future!
- Monday – On Motivational Monday, we offer motivational tips for catering, music, flowers, easy event planning and unique ideas.
- Tuesday – On Transformation Tuesday, we share with you original sketches and floor plans of our spaces as well as what they look like today.
- Wednesday – On We’ve Got You Wednesday, we present an interview with an industry expert
- Thursday – On Thursday, we offer virtual office hours from 4 – 5 pm. We’ll also tie in some fun “Throwbacks” for you to enjoy too!
- Friday – On Friend Friday, we introduce you to our team, and other pros that help “make it happen” and make your event a day to remember!
Make sure to connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and YouTube (coming soon!), so you can stay informed. We recently held a scavenger hunt to virtually bring people into the building. We plan on having more events like this!
Interested in our physical spaces? Visit them virtually with a 360 degree tour (pw:MASON) or a virtual Wedding Tour. Contact us to set up a virtual planning session or join us for our virtual office hours.
We are here for you!